Friday, April 23, 2010

Crystal Clear Water Again

Awesome! There is crystal clear water in Mrs P's stream once again. Mrs P called the council after some men said that they would flush out the dirty murky water. What would Mrs P have done if the men hadn't flushed the water out? Probably her theree cats would have got ill because they drink from the stream.

When they flushed the water out all the tall grass bent down as if the grass was touching it's toes. If it rains it will be a miracle because it will help to wash out the dirty water. Luckily for the eels hopefuly there won't be any other dead animals.


KK

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased the water is clean again. I like your choice of the adjective crystal it makes the water sound really sparkling. I also really like your simile of the grass bending over like someone touching their toes. I can touch my toes but its a big effort!
    I am looking forward to reading more of your great work again, soon.

    ReplyDelete